WHY CHOOSE ECLIPSE HEATING AND COOLING
We’re the Most Reliable Provider of HVAC and Water Heater Services in Hermiston, Oregon and the Tri-Cities of Washington State
Calling Eclipse Heating and Cooling isn’t just a call for a service technician. We offer:
- 24/7 Service – When your heating or cooling goes out, it’s not just an inconvenience, in the worst weather it can be a disaster. Eclipse Heating and Cooling is here for you, every day and every hour. We’ll answer the phone and respond with 24/7 emergency service to get your system back online.
- Quality HVAC Expertise – Our technicians have years of training and work experience to rely on while they’re inspecting your system. Whether you’re looking for maintenance or repair, we’re ready.
- Ongoing Training Programs for Our Technicians – HVAC and water heater technologies are constantly undergoing technological renovation for more efficient units. We go through a continual training process to make sure that we’re up-to-date on the newest technologies and practices.
- Punctuality – We arrive on-time, every time. We’ll be there at the scheduled time and we’ll let you know exactly when in advance. There’s no reason to leave you waiting around all day long. We wouldn’t want to be left waiting all day, so we won’t leave you behind either.
- Full Drug-Testing and Background Checks – Knowing we’re fully qualified to do the work is just as important as ensuring you feel confident in trusting us on a personal level. That’s why we perform regular drug tests and background checks for every member of our crew. We wouldn’t hire anyone we wouldn’t want working in our own homes.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – You want our work to be exactly as advertised, and we want you to like the work we do enough to call us out for your next maintenance, which is why we guarantee every job we do. If we don’t meet what we agree to, then let us know and we’ll do our best to make things right.
- Clean-Up Before and After Work – Once we’re on site we get right to work. We don’t want you to do extra work after we leave, so we cover our shoes and the work area before we start our work. When we finish, we’ll clear everything up before taking our leave.
- Quote First, Work After – Before we do any repair or installation work, we’ll give you a full cost-analysis of the work to be done. That way you know exactly what to expect when it comes to final cost. No surprises.
Not many heating and cooling technicians can call themselves a Daikin Comfort Pro, but due to our focus on professional, courteous service, we’ve earned the title. We arrive on time, stay focused on our work, guarantee your complete satisfaction, and always leave your home as clean or cleaner than when we found it. Witness the differences between a Daikin Comfort Pro and your average Joe:
Serving Hermiston, Stanfield, Echo, and Pendleton, Oregon, as well as the Tri-Cities area of Washington State. Call Eclipse Heating & Cooling at 541-564-1031!