QUALITY HOME HEATING MAINTENANCE
Eclipse Will Inspect and Maintain Any Central Heating or Furnace Unit from Any Manufacturer
Your furnace, HVAC, and heat pump are the lifeblood of your home, the units that make your home comfortable for your family. When they aren’t working at their peak, your hard-earned dollars are flying out of your pocket. Unnecessary heating and cooling bills can cost you hundreds each year. To ensure your units are working for you instead of against you, it’s time for a complete heating maintenance and inspection by Eclipse Heating and Cooling.
In Hermiston, Stanfield, and Pendleton in Oregon, as well as Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland in Washington, Eclipse is the name to trust. We will give your home the same care we give our own homes to ensure your central heating system is operating at peak performance.
Home Heating Maintenance Inspection:
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks as part of our Home Safety Checklist. Carbon monoxide is responsible for over 400 deaths each year in the U.S. alone. Eclipse wants to be sure that you never have to worry about CO leaks and poisoning in your home.
- Monitor your furnace igniters and flame sensors. The flame sensors monitor the presence of flames. If the flames go out on your furnace and the sensors aren’t working properly, they’ll allow the unit to continue pumping fuel, a situation which can lead to an explosion.
- Inspect gas burners and valves to ensure they are in the best condition possible. Burners and valves can be potentially dangerous when age or other factors cause them to fail. When we’re done, you can be certain that the gas is truly off when you shut the valve.
- Calibrate your thermostat for accuracy. A faulty thermostat can raise your fuel costs by 7% per year. It doesn’t take much either, a simple bump, improper installation, or just dirt can throw it off. A thermostat should be checked for calibration every year before the heating season starts.
- Inspect and replace air filters. Dirty filters are one of the most overlooked energy thieves in every home. When your filter becomes clogged with dust and dirt, it makes your unit work extra hard. Not only does it raise your energy costs but it also leads to other more costly problems.
- Check gas and oil connections, gas pressure, and heat exchanger. Problems in these areas are not just costly, they can be a serious health hazard too. Cracked heat exchangers can seriously impede cost efficiency.
- Lubricate mechanical parts. Parts that move need to move smoothly, without unnecessary frictions that cause the motor to work harder. The harder your motor has to work, the higher your electricity cost.
Of course we’ll also inspect your ductwork for damage and leaks, inspect your flu pipes, measure the voltage on motors that run your units, and conduct other tests that contribute to the overall operation of heating and cooling units.
As you can see, here at Eclipse Heating and Cooling, we are very committed to ensuring that your home is not only energy efficient, but safe as well. Our customers are always our number one priority. Customer reviews reflect the care we extend.
As a trusted home service provider, all of our technicians are licensed, insured, and bonded professionals with a lot of experience in the heating and cooling business. When the time comes for you to get your home in top condition, remember to call the professionals that care about you, your home, and your safety and comfort.
Pick up your phone and call Eclipse Heating and Cooling at 541-564-1031 if you want lower energy bills, optimum performance, and a safer and more efficient home.